GeM, also known as Government E-Marketplace, is a procurement platform that is a means to buy or sell any type of item or product by anyone. However, just like any other it is necessary for a person to fill out the registration procedure in order to get started on the platform. How do you complete your gem seller application with no bad attempt? In this article we will talk about this in a comprehensive way. We hope that it will help you to start your journey into the GeM.
The Documents Essential to GeM Registration
Similar to any other document that is authorized You will have to provide specific documentation at the time of the registration of a gem seller. This is the information you require to be aware of!
- PAN card (proof of the person’s identity as well as address authentication)
- company registration (proof of affiliation with an organisation), Udyog Aadhar, or other LLP-related requirements.
- VAT or tax number (if appropriate)
- A duplicate of the cancelled cheque (from the same bank account as the applicant)
- An additional address and identification evidence
- The evidence of the account in the applicant’s account along with the KYC documents
- It is the Trade Mark certification
- Documentation about the nature of products or services provided by the business
- The address evidence of the headquarters of your firm
- Mobile number (which has been linked to you Aadhar Card)
- MSME document (if there is any)
- NSIC documents (if they are available)
- The most recent paperwork for the ITR (ITR certification that includes computation , where the details of gain and profits from business sales are provided)
If the documentation is provided, it can make a person eligible to apply for the registration for gem sellers. If any type of manipulation or falsified information was discovered in the process, the person applying will be removed from the registration process. They may have to keep off submitting applications for the same.
The Process for Registering on GeM
The registration for gem sellers procedure could be rather complicated and complex to someone who is applying for such new registrations for the first time. So, just like many If you too are new to this particular area, then make certain to follow the steps below.
Step 1: Visit the official website
To begin you need to go to GeM’s official website. GeM. Then, you can find it by searching by hand through Google or go here also. The next step is to select”Seller” under the “Seller” tab. You’ll be able to find it under on the “Sign Up” tab. Then you will be redirected to the “terms and conditions” of the website. Make sure you read the entire module before clicking upon”accept” “accept” option.
Step 2. Fill out the Form
Once you’ve accepted after agreeing to the “terms and conditions” of the website, you will be taken onto your the sign-up form. The next step is to agree and provide specific information about yourself as well as your business. Here’s everything you should be aware of in this regard to help you prepare.
- Jot down the name of the constitution in the correct order.
- You will have to select the kind of registration that you are comfortable with. There are two options: Aadhar or PAN. In both cases you’ll have to enter some basic information about yourself like the name of your child, card number, DoB and address and so on.
- After that, you’ll need fill in the phone number that’s currently being used and active. You might need to verify it by entering the number. Click on”Send OTP” after you have completed “Send OTP” option after you have completed.
- The OTP will be sent to your phone. You must enter it into the same area and then authenticate it.
- Then, you’ll be required to verify your email (if there is one) similarly and also. Once you’re done you will be able to write down your desired password as well as username. Click on”create account” at the bottom of your screen “create account” option at the bottom to finish the registration process for the gem seller.
These are a few of the steps you should follow as you work in your Registration of GeM sellers procedure. I hope this instructions will prove helpful to you. But, if you are still confused about anything, then we would urge you to visit us at Taxlegit to get a complete GeM support service.